I’d like to start a “Reader’s Response” series soon. Basically, you ask some questions on leadership or faith and I will answer your questions in a series of blog posts.
There’s no wrong question, so help me help you by asking me some of the questions you have.
Here are a couple of things about me that might help get questions forming in your mind.
- I spent 4 years in the Army serving as an Infantry officer.
- I’ve been in war.
- I’ve been a pastor for 5 years.
- I’ve got 3 kids (2 boys and a girl).
- I’m currently leading a “turn around” church. Meaning it was in decline and is now turning itself around.
- I’m an INTJ for all of you Meyers-Briggs fans.
- I’m an Apple user.
Look forward to your questions!